2018 - 2019 Fall Classroom Observation
- 2018 - 2019 Fall Classroom Observation JobID: 2443
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Student Observers are eligible to complete classroom observations in KISD if:
- Currently enrolled in a teacher degree program at a four-year college/university in the semester directly prior to student teaching, or
- Currently seeking certification in a critical shortage area (Math, Science, or Bilingual) through an Alternative Certification Program.
- Scheduling of Classroom Observations:
- Classroom observations requests must be submitted by September 28, 2018.
- Classroom observations will not be permitted during the first two weeks of the semester
- Classroom observations will only be approved for October, November, and December.
- Eligible students will need to:
- Complete the appropriate KISD application
Fall Classroom Observations